LOOKING FOR AN ENGAGING, INSPIRING AND INFORMATIVE SPEAKER THAT DELIVERS PROVEN STRATEGIES...?
Tobi Asehinde is one of the best in the digital marketing industry with both local and international experience and highly sought after Digital Marketing Consultant, Trainer and Speaker both locally and internationally. Tobi Asehinde delivers talks that engage and inspire audiences both locally and internationally. As a leading expert in digital marketing, online business and entrepreneurship Tobi provides audiences with the proven strategies and processes to start, grow and scale wildly profitable business and career using digital marketing.
I was tremendously impressed with Tobi's knowledge of the subject matter of Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship. Tobi is the real deal and he lives his message. He was completely engaging from beginning to end and connected immediately to the audience. The solutions he proposed to us were specifically for the audience at hand - there were no generalizations. A solid professional speaker who is confident, competent and charismatic. I highly recommend working with Tobi!
Tobi Asehinde isn't your typical 'speaker'. He's an in-the-trenches internationally experienced digital marketing consultant and expert trainer who has helped over 2,438 people to start, grow and scale wildly profitable business and career using digital marketing while creating more freedom in their life.
He has vast hands-on experience and knowledge in working with various clients in different industries and business niche in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, The Gambia, United Kingdom, United States and Many More.
He is a passionate entrepreneur with an obsession for digital marketing that started is first company in 2012 during his master's final year at the University of Portsmouth in the United Kingdom in his bedroom with just a laptop, a sofa, bed and internet connection.
He is the founder of finddigitaltools.com, an online company that provides digital tools such as hosting, domain name, email marketing software and many more to help businesses grow.
He is also the founder of Digital Marketing Skill Institute (a digital marketing institute) and Digital Marketing Giant Services Limited (a digital marketing agency).
He was the Web Consultant to Lagos Eko Project, a Joint initiative of the World Bank and Lagos State Government (The project has ended).
He is a Council Member at the Nigeria-Britain Association and Digital Communication Adviser of both the Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce and Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce.
An alumnus of University of Portsmouth and Portsmouth School of Enterprise.
He regularly publishes articles and speaks on digital marketing strategy, web conversions, inbound marketing, and customer acquisition strategy as well as entrepreneurship in both Nigeria and international online media.
He has been recognized for entrepreneurship and job creation both in Africa and the United Kingdom by Inside Watch Africa endorsed as an Upwardly Mobile Young African Entrepreneur and by the University of Portsmouth Enterprise Department, endorsed as an Entrepreneur in Africa to watch.
Watch and Listen to His Podcast Show
Book Tobi Asehinde for Your Event
We want to make your life easy. Here’s what you can expect if you hire Tobi for your event:
- You and Tobi will have an initial phone consultation so that he can understand your needs and the goals of your conference or event.
- You’ll have direct access to Tobi via email and phone, and he respond promptly to your questions.
- We will announce your event on our blog, email marketing list, and social media channels.
- Tobi will deliver a professionally prepared presentation that is both educational and entertaining, and geared toward achieving the outcomes you have for your audience.
- Tobi will provide a unique resources page exclusive for conference attendees that includes a download of Tobi's slide presentation, and a list of books, articles, and other resources he think your audience will find helpful.
- After the event, we’ll have a quick debrief so that Tobi can hear from you how things went. Tobi likes to make sure that he met your expectations, and Tobi always love feedback that he can use for improving his future presentations, too.