WHO IS DIGITAL MARKETING SKILL INSTITUTE?
Digital Marketing Skill Institute is the premier community for over 584,000 aspiring and established business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketing professionals.
It is a place where we take the guesswork out of digital marketing to help make rapid career and business growth available to EVERYONE. We share digital marketing strategies and tools that you need to succeed.
Our single ultimate goal is to help and empower 10,000 people in the next 5 years to increase sales and make more money online using smart digital marketing skills, channels and strategies.
This is a big deal for us because what we do does not just impact the people we help but the people that work for them, their family and even their customers. Most importantly what we do creates jobs.
With over 584,000 people subscribed to our newsletter, we’ve become one of the most trusted voices sharing the best of what works in digital marketing.
Get amazing exposure for your business!
We send emails to over 584,000+ subscribers every day.
59% of our Subscribers are Established Business owners and Entrepreneur.
19% of our Subscribers are Established Marketing Professional
12% of our subscribers are Aspiring Business owners and Entrepreneur
10% of our subscribers are Aspiring Marketing Professional
92% of our subscribers are Nigerians and the other 8% are from other countries.
Our subscribers are in need of:
|Accounting & Legal Services||Real Estate|
|Insurance Services||Virtual Office & Assistance Services|
|Banking and Financial Services||Email & Marketing Automation Software|
|Logistics and Delivery Services||Business and Accounting Software|
|Consulting and Training Services||Entrepreneur & Business Tools|
|Online and Mobile Payment Services||Sales & Marketing Systems Software|
|Office Equipment||Online Marketplace for Products & Product Creators|
|Payroll Services||Graphic Design, Video and Printing Services|
|Human Resources Services||eCommerce and Merchant Services|
|Advertising and Marketing Companies||Website Hosting & Design|