Training Terms and Condition
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the digitalmarketingskill.com website (the “Service”) operated by DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
Completion of Course and Issuance of Certificate
The Institute reserves the right to determine students who have duly completed the course through assessments and complete attendance. Failure to complete assessments or classes as stipulated leads to forfeiture of certificate.
A certificate is issued to the successful completion of the course by the learner who has met the required academic portfolio standard and evaluation criteria of the institute and has also fulfilled all his/her financial obligations in terms of this training agreement.
In accordance with the above, the institute expressly reserves its rights to withhold any of such certificate until all the financial obligations referred to have been properly fulfilled.
- A student must attend a minimum of 25 questions and answers (support) session to qualify for certificate.
- If a student doesn’t complete 100% of the assignments, no certificate will be issued
- If a student overall score is below 80%, no certificate will be issued.
- If a student plagiarise on any of the assignments, the student will forfeit the right to a certificate.
- If a student misses a project assignment deadline, then the student will lose 10% off the project assignment grade.
- If a student scores below 70% in any of the assignment, the student is required to take the assignment again.
Payment of Fees:
The student accepts full responsibility for payment of tuition fees and understands that the failure to complete payment will result in de-registration and the student will be stopped from continuing the program while forfeiting the right to complete the course unless he pays the balance along with the differential course fees if any.*
Note – If due to special circumstances you require a few extra days to complete the payment, the student must request permission from the institute. If the payment isn’t completed even after the extra time given, the student’s enrolment will be cancelled and no refund will be made.
DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the program or subscriptions. Any Program or Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then current Billing Cycle.
DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited, will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in program or subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Program or Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Program or Subscription fee amount.
Offers and Promotions
We may provide some promotional offers for the course occasionally. At that time you may see the changes in the prices for the courses. As you enrolled before/after the offer you are not eligible to receive a fees refund.
Some of our programs or products are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed on a periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing our programs or products.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited customer support team.
A valid payment method, including credit card or PayPal, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Free Trial Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply if you have a Free Trial Period with DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited subscription.
- The free trial shall last for a period of 7-days only. After the 7-day free trial, regular price for the subscription will be charged.
- Personal and Teams All-Access customers are permitted to sign up for one free trial. If a customer attempts to sign up for multiple free trials, DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited reserves the right to revoke the free trial and cancel the account.
- All customers signing up for the free trial will be required to submit payment card details as part of the process, to allow automatic payments once the free trial period finishes.
- Customers not wishing to continue the subscription service once the free trial ends must cancel the subscription by using their online account management page or by contacting DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited customer support team. Reminder emails will be sent out 1 day before the first payment is due.
- Offer applies to new customers only who select the 7-Day Free Trial option when signing up for a DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited subscription.
- Notice will be sent if payment fails for any reason. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure payment details are correct to allow successful renewal payments.
- DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited reserves the right to change the features of the free trial offer at any time.
- DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited reviews all orders and reserves the right to deny or cancel subscription packages at any time for any reason.
- DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited Terms and Conditions apply.
Refund and Cancellation
- A student here is referred to any person that purchase, access or use any of our Programs, Products and Services.
- A cancellation is not allowed, all purchase is final however, you can transfer your course access if you haven’t logged in or started the course.
- A refund is only granted if a student takes the course, does all the assignment, implement our challenge task and didn’t see any results after the student used our support, resources and implemented consistently what was taught within 3 months.
- A student is not entitled to a refund if the student does not complete the course.
- A student forfeit the right for a refund if the student does not start or finish the course.
- A student that joins the course on flexible payment terms forfeit the right to a refund.
- A student that has an outstanding payment is not qualified for a refund.
- A student forfeit the right for a refund once the student download any of our course materials.
- A failure to pay an instalment for any program may result in the suspension or termination of your access to our Programs, Products and Services.
- The refund window is 3 months (Full 90 Days ) from the day of payment. This guarantee is for a full 90 days, which is more than enough time to go through the course and implement what you learnt.
- If the student decides to leave after paying full payment or part instalments and withdraws all communication, the previously paid instalments will not be refunded and the student’s enrolment shall be cancelled in 15 days.
We will review your refund request and if you meet the refund policy requirement then a refund will be granted. We would respond to refund request within 3-5 working days.
Job Guarantee Policy
The aims of the job guarantee are to help students secure suitable job placement and help them build their careers in digital marketing. You will be eligible for a refund if you have not secured a job after 3-full months of graduating and you have met the following criteria:
- You’re within the age of 20 – 35 years.
- You have completed at least high school diploma.
- You have a valid work permit for the country you want to work in, and you’re able to speak the local language.
- You’re willing to accept both remote and non-remote positions.
- You’ve completed 100% of your assignments with an overall 85% score.
- You have complete 100% of the course within 2 months.
- You have no outstanding tuition fees
- You have updated or created your online professional profiles (such as LinkedIn) and resume (CV) with your new skills and they have been reviewed and approved during one of the career support sessions.
- You have built your portfolio with assignments done during the course.
- You have attended and completed at least 12 career support sessions during your course and within three months of graduation
- You’ve demonstrated that you’re actively practising with your new skills through out the job search period.
- You’ve taken the initiative to check in every other week with your career specialist and update them on your progress
- Proof of at least 14 job applications per week during the job search period.
- You do not miss submitting a weekly job search progress report after graduating.
- You are located within the list of metropolitan areas in selected countries or you’re willing to relocate for work.
- You have not rejected any employment offer within 3 months of graduating.
- There will be no guarantee on salary package.
Cancellation of Enrolment
In case of requests to cancel enrolment in any of our programs, we are not liable for any refunds whatsoever. The Institute will not be able to refund the fees on enrolments that have already been confirmed, ie; class has been scheduled, attended a few classes or given the login credentials.
If a student doesn’t attend any scheduled classes and requests for a refund, the Institute is not liable to refund any of the fees.
- If the student is unable to uphold the Student Agreement there will be no refund.
- In case a student pays a token advance as a part of an offer or to reserve their admission for a later date, the Institute isn’t liable to refund any of the advance payment that has been made, should the student change their mind about the course enrolment.
Unfortunately, we do not offer any refunds on our courses/programs because you changed your mind. If you decide to change your mind about your enrolment, any fees paid prior to the discontinuation of the course will not be refunded.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorisation. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Each account is just for one person. Account sharing is not allowed, and will lead to account termination without a refund. We have team plans available, and every user should be signed up for their own plan.
Unless you have written permission from DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited, you are not allowed to resell our programs or products. The violation results in immediate termination of the accounts of involved parties without refunds.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited.
DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited, has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited, shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content, organisation, graphics, design, compilation, digital content and other materials used in the course of the training are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
As an attendee of our course or programs you (and/or your employer) shall not obtain any right to the course materials. These materials may also not be shared in any way. If any course content would be shared, we may deny you further access to the course and/or the online learning environment. It is strictly forbidden to use any of our content (slides, reading list, exercises) for commercial digital marketing training/services/workshops, whether during the course or thereafter..
If you violate our intellectual property rights, you will pay us a penalty of $25,000 per violation, plus an additional $1,500 for each day that the violation continues. This penalty shall apply in addition to a claim for damages and may not be mitigated by a court.
DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited does not grant any form of copyright to its materials (both hard and soft copies). Students do not have the right to incorporate materials into their presentations, sell, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, display, distribute, make other versions of, disclose and sublicense materials to third parties or members of the public Students shall not use, commercialise our materials to any person or entity.
Conflict of Interest
Students are not allowed to introduce/offer side businesses or jobs to coaches and all other employees of DigitalMarketingSkillI Institute Services Limited.
Threats and Harassment
Use of violence, verbal threat or physical harassment on fellow students and all employees of DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited is strictly prohibited.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of our website, programs or products, by you or any person using your account and password, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Updates and Effective Date
DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited reserves the right to make changes to these Training Terms and Conditions at any time. .
You are responsible for periodically reviewing our Sites and these Training Terms and Conditions to check for any updates or changes.
If you have any questions concerning these Training Terms and Conditions, kindly email: [email protected] with your questions and expect a response within 1-5 working days.
BY MAKING PAYMENT FOR ANY OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS OR PRODUCTS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME. ANY BREACH OF ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED WILL LEAD TO SERIOUS SANCTIONS AS DETERMINED BY DIGITALMARKETINGSKILL INSTITUTE SERVICES LIMITED.