Our refund policy was written to help protect your transaction with us if for any reason you are unhappy. Please read the Refund Policy carefully before purchasing, accessing, or using any of our Programs, Products, and Services.
DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited is committed to providing each customer with exceptional service. We want you to feel comfortable about transacting business with us.
Refund Policy Requirement
- A student here is referred to as any person that purchases, access, or uses any of our Programs, Products, and Services.
- Cancellation is not allowed, all purchase is final however, you can transfer your course access if you haven’t logged in or started the course.
- A student is not entitled to a refund if the student does not complete the course.
- A student forfeits the right to a refund if the student does not start or finish the course.
- A student that joins the course on flexible payment terms forfeits the right to a refund.
- A student that has an outstanding payment is not qualified for a refund.
- A student forfeits the right to a refund once the student downloads any of our course materials.
- A failure to pay an installment for any program may result in the suspension or termination of your access to our Programs, Products, and Services.
- If the student decides to leave after paying full payment or part installments and withdraws all communication, the previously paid installments will not be refunded and the student’s enrolment shall be canceled in 15 days.
If you meet these requirements, then all you need to do is fill out this form (click here) for a refund with your bank details (if you paid with a card payment, a refund will be issued directly to the card).
We will review your refund request and if you meet the refund policy requirement then a refund will be granted. We would respond to refund requests within 3-5 working days.
Cancellation of Enrolment
In case of requests to cancel enrolment in any of our programs, we are not liable for any refunds whatsoever. The Institute will not be able to refund the fees on enrolments that have already been confirmed, ie; the class has been scheduled, attended a few classes, or given the login credentials.
If a student doesn’t attend any scheduled classes and requests a refund, the Institute is not liable to refund any of the fees.
- If the student is unable to uphold the Student Agreement there will be no refund.
- In case a student pays a token advance as a part of an offer or to reserve their admission for a later date, the Institute isn’t liable to refund any of the advance payment that has been made, should the student change their mind about the course enrolment.
Unfortunately, we do not offer any refunds on our courses/programs because you changed your mind. If you decide to change your mind about your enrolment, any fees paid prior to the discontinuation of the course will not be refunded.
Updates and Effective Date
DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited reserves the right to make changes to our refund policy at any time.
You are responsible for periodically reviewing our websites and our refund policy to check for any updates or changes.
If you have any questions concerning our refund policy, kindly email: [email protected] with your questions and expect a response within 1-5 working days.
BY USING THE SITE OR MAKING PAYMENT FOR ANY OF OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS REFUND POLICY, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE REFUND POLICY, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME.