Are you looking for deep Facebook statuses that will get a lot of likes, here is an infographic of 20 statuses you can use to grow and get more comments and likes on your facebook profile?
These statuses ideas have been tested and confirmed working. You can also use them on other social media profile like Twitter, Instagram and the likes.
Infographic: Deep Facebook statuses that will get a lot of likes
- The iPhone 6 looks pretty cool, but it still lets people leave voicemails, so they apparently haven’t worked out all the bugs yet.
- Which came first: The chicken or the egg?
- Click LIKE if you consider yourself lucky. Then share your lucky moment.
- Q: Are you addicted to the internet?
- What’s another word for synonym?
- Click LIKE if you sing in the shower.
- War doesn’t determine who’s right—it determines who’s left.
- If I could have anything in the world it would be to have the same fingerprints as my enemy
- Never look back. If Cinderella went to pick up her shoe, she would not have become a princess.
- If you lose your shoe at the end of the night, you’re not Cinderella. You’re probably just drunk.
- status: I can’t log into facebook.
- I always learn from the mistake of others who take my advice.
- Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
- We live in a society where Jumia orders get to your house before the police.
- Today I sent out a text saying, “Hey, I lost my phone, will you call it?” 12 people called me…I need smarter friends.
- God made everything that has life, the rest is made in China.
- Today’s Generation: “Omg my parents never let me have anything.” via iPhone.
- When a girl says she’ll be ready in 5 more minutes, it’s the same as when a guy says the game has 5 minutes left.:D
- Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
- Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Top Facebook Status Ideas
When you’re short of Facebook post ideas, you can use the 6 post ideas shared below if the aforementioned didn’t work or fit into your business page.
- Use Status Tagging to Tag a Page, Group, or Person
- Post a Picture
- Post a Quote
- Change your Relationship Status
- Schedule your Facebook Status Updates using Hootsuite
- Share a Link to a nice Article